Política de reembolso
Per the Board of Health, all sales are final on perishable products. We do not accept exchanges, and all perishable goods are nonrefundable and nonreturnable once they have been processed and shipped to the customer. Read and familiarize yourself with Cat's Cookies Store Policies prior to placing your custom fresh-baked cookie order. See the policy list below:
- Refund Policy (current document)
- Terms of Service
- Shipping Policy
- Subscription Policy
- Bake & Ship Schedule
Refund Policy Details.
- Shipping Carrier Errors. Cat’s Cookies is not responsible for damage or loss as the result of shipments deemed non-deliverable as a result of incorrect or incomplete address information you supply upon order placement.
- *Cat's cookies baking schedule. Please Check our shipping/baking/schedule (see links above) prior to placing an order
- See the shipping policy and the bake & ship page for store policies related to order deliveries.
- Local Delivery. Local deliveries will be handed over directly to the responsible party according to the address annotated on the customer order during purchase. If you, or a designated person, must be available to receive perishable goods during the time frame chosen by the customer. If there is no one to accept the order, the order will be marked as non-deliverable & disposed of. Non-deliverable orders are nonrefundable and non-exchangeable.
- Incorrect shipping/delivery address. If your package is returned to us because of an incorrect address provided by you at the time of order purchase, the item will be disposed of and you will not be refunded, nor will the item be exchanged or replaced, or exchanged.
- To ensure the freshness of your custom-made-to-order baked goodies, we encourage you to make sure you have provided accurate contact information so you can receive tracking updates on your order.
- Shipping Carrier-related delays. Cat’s Cookies are unable to control extreme weather conditions that may delay packages already in transit. We are unable to guarantee proper handling and prompt receipt of packages once they are delivered to the correct mailing addresses by third-party carriers (UPS, USPS, etc.), which is, unfortunately, out of our control. We do not take any responsibility for damage that occurs during transport, including mold.
- Nonrefundable & Nonexchangable Orders are labeled if there are labeled “Local Delivery Late-cancellation,” “Shipping Delivery Late-cancellation,” and if fraud (fraudulent activity) was suspected at any time during the ordering process.
Local Delivery Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation for local delivery orders must be made ...hrs before the bake date for your order. ex: If your order is
- Late Cancellation. Orders are considered a “Local Delivery Late-cancellation,” starting at 1600 hrs (4:01 pm EST) on Thursday, and are nonrefundable. Please click here to message us to apply for store credit on late-cancellation orders. Please feel free to contact Cat’s cookies if you are attempting to cancel or make changes to your order outside of store parameters. No partial refunds or store credit will be processed or issued without proper authorization.
Shipping Delivery Cancellation Policy
- Shipping order cancellation. To cancel an order shipment the requested cutoff is before 1200 hrs (12:00pm EST) on Tuesday. Orders are considered a “Shipping Delivery Late-cancellation,” starting at 1201 hrs (12:01 pm EST) on Tuesday, and are nonrefundable. Please click here to message us to apply for store credit on late-cancellation orders. Please feel free to contact Cat’s cookies if you are attempting to cancel or make changes to your order outside of store parameters. No partial refunds or store credit will be processed or issued without proper authorization.
Cat’s Cookies provides services with a big smile. Please understand that Cat’s Cookies started out of love. With that said, Cat’s Cookies reserves the right to refuse service to customers behaving in a manner to violently, disrupt, or slander the “in-person” on “online” staff at Cat’s Cookies establishments, in-person events, and online events and stores.
Potential threats of violence (verbal and nonverbal) to cause a disruption in business operations to pose a danger to employees and customers alike. We have a zero-tolerance for such actions, for safety reasons, and will report violations to the appropriate authorities.
The heart and soul of our business are that we aim to encompass and promote peace, harmony, and mutual respect “one cookie at a time.” So be at peace when you come by to get your goodies. We hope they put a smile on your face and in your heart.
If a consumer has a concern or question, or if you just want to share your customer experience, feel free to contact us for peaceful resolutions. We look forward to hearing from you. Thanks for shopping at Cat’s Cookies.
Last Updated: 21 September 2021